Well,

We are off to Stanford this morning to see if they have any answers for us. I’m trying not to get my hopes up too high. I’m pretty sure the most we will hear today is, you need another test, or we are waiting for the results of <blank>. But, I’m hoping.

Update later.

Advertisements