I put the motor back into Wally on Saturday and was up and running Sunday. I went with the 1641 cc Pistons and Cylinders. Everything seems to be working okay so far. I have a pretty wicked flat spot in the acceleration curve and it doesn’t like to idle quite right at under 1000 rpms or so. So, I still have some tweaking and tuning to do, but it runs!

It’s Alive!!!!

Pictures of the final motor installed will be updated later. I’m still having issues with permissions and the like since the database crash and as such can’t get pictures to post correctly. Will dig into it and fix soon.

Advertisements